Friday, February 15, 2013

100 Word Challenge Ruvarashe Week 19



FLYING PANCAKE

I had woken up from a deep sleep and was on my way to brush my teeth when I smelt the delicious pancake aroma. Quickly but carefully I brushed my teeth then ran downstairs with a feeling of exhilaration seething inside me. I entered the kitchen with enthusiasm and greeted my family then calmly sat down. My mother flicked a pancake in the air and it landed in my  dad's plate .The next one landed in my sister's plate, it was my turn Mum flipped the pancake up but , instead of landing in my plate it fell on me.

3 comments:

  1. A brilliant story! You have used really good vocabulary like aroma, exhilaration and seething.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, Ruvarashe,

    I can see that you making a terrific effort to improve your word choice.

    Mrs T.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! I hope you still got to eat the pancake after it feel on you- how unfortunate. This is a great piece of writing, your choice of words are fantastic. Well done Ruvarashe.

    ReplyDelete