Thursday, February 7, 2013

100 Word Challenge BT Ishita


                           IN THE CLOUDS                                                   
   I inactively opened my eyes and glanced around. Abruptly I perceived that I was standing on layers of blue pregnant CLOUDS!! I fancied screaming however no sound came out.                           
I couldn’t help being obstreperous, – it was rare that I panicked - hopped from to cloud (the clouds were like trampolines) when I incorrectly positioned my right foot, I knew it was too late to pull back. “Oh no!!” I said to myself. I fell. It was raining.                                                                                            The relentless driving rain forced down; with its mighty points that pierced my soft skin like daggers. I realised that I was falling out of the blue…     




1 comment:

  1. Dear Ishita,
    Well done for attempting to use such sophisticated vocabulary, as well as dashes and brackets. I really enjoyed reading this.
    Great work!
    Mrs T.

    ReplyDelete