Tuesday, February 12, 2013

100 Word Challenge BT Zain Week 19


The series of tragical events                 (continued)

I went to bed, with a cold in my head and I won’t get up till morning…   So guess what happened today? The same old story reiterates itself. Monday started with me departing outside to get some fresh air; the wind was so strong that it blew me away to China (if I remember correctly), my dad came in an intercontinental plane to take me back to Belgium. After my return, I was scolded, nevertheless, my mum was making chocolate pancakes and yet another catastrophe strikes… mum flipped the pancake up but… the pancake landed directly on my face…        

2 comments:

  1. Zain, the rules of grammar state that you should always use the same tense eg. past or present. However, I think that 'I went'. 'I won't' 'strikes' contribute to this original piece of writing.
    I am pleased to see some 'wow' words.
    Keep up the good work!

    Mrs T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete