Saturday, February 23, 2013

100 Word Challenge BT Tisya Week 20


SERIOUSLY              





        Time for painting. I rejoiced as I got dressed. Just as I was heading out, my mum got a call. She informed me that my teacher wasn’t feeling well. I was downcast because I was to finish my favorite painting; a dog. My mom suggested that I do a canvas at home.

 I started with my canvas kit. As I started drawing on the canvas, the canvas tore! I searched on the internet for what went wrong. The answer was, I was supposed to draw with a piece of coal. They didn’t mention that on the packet.

6 comments:

  1. I really liked the way you began this with a short sentence and I enjoyed the story.
    Super work, Tisya,
    Mrs T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a strange thing to happen Tisya! I love the way you built up to the prompt too! Thanks you for joining 100WC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me again!
    Could I ask you to complete the sign up form please so that I have your contact details in case we want to showcase one of your entries!
    Many thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have sent an email to Mrs Skinner.

    Mrs T.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done Tisya. I loved your story. I thought you used great description and I liked the way you built up to the prompt.
    Debbie (team 100wc)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really nice story Tisya....it seems as if you are going to be in the showcase!!!

    ReplyDelete