Tuesday, February 26, 2013

100 Word Challenge BT Felix 100 Week 20


Horrible meal

Quite recently my mother had bought chicken soup and yesterday we ate it so while I was watching TV my mother made it and put chicken,water and spices in by the time she had finished I was so hungry that I gobbled it down rapidly not caring about the taste. So, by the time I had eaten my portion  I,my father and my mother had a stomach ache so my mother called the company and asked why chicken soup made your stomach feel bad which we all wanted to know and we were told there had been a typing error turning choking soup to chicken soup,they didn't mention that on the packet

1 comment:

  1. Felix, this is great - I am so pleased that you have joined the 100 WC. Make sure that you don't have any more of that soup and that you email your next challenge to me by Friday!

    Mrs T.

    ReplyDelete