Saturday, February 23, 2013

100 Word Challenge BT Divij Week 20


It was the most wonderful Sunday morning. I had slept in, happens normally. I wonder if you have ever slept in? Suddenly, I remembered, I had ordered a trendy watch with all of the above. I dashed downstairs; no package. I proceeded to my computer and checked my email to see if it was delayed; there was one... ‘We will be delivering your package at 11:59 pm (still today)… great!
It arrived, I tried it out, first the stopwatch. A button was pressed by me and in a nanosecond the watch self-destructed. They didn’t mention that on the packet.  Nooooooooo!

3 comments:

  1. Great alliteration and use of the passive - well done Divij!

    Mrs T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really good writing. I like your writing style - it seemed to carry me along right up to the end. What a disappointment to look forward to something arriving only to have it destroy itself in an instant!
    Well done for taking part in the 100 Word Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked your writing style. The way you wrote it carried the reader along on a wave. How disappointing to anticipate a special delivery only to have it vanish before your eyes. Very well done on taking part in the 100 Word Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete