Tuesday, February 12, 2013

100 Word Challenge BT Tisya Week 19



Pancakes in my plate?? Oh oH! 

     We were in the garden eating pancakes for lunch. It was a day before Shrove’s Tuesday and mum was practicing. I watched her as she did flips with the pancake. It was the second time she was doing the race. So she did well until she tried to do a somersault with the pancake. Mum flipped the pancake but it ended up in my plate. It wasn't that bad because I was going to ask my dad for more but if my mum did that tomorrow onto the ground then she’d be disqualified. I thought of the beautiful, magical blue gem I found last summer...… ……...

3 comments:

  1. Tisya, I really enjoyed the twist at the end - a useful and clever device. This is so you...Different thoughts darting through your imagination!

    Mrs T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice story, Tisya...but maybe, in your next story, you could try to use a little more adventurous vocabulary to add more interest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tisya, I liked how your 100WC changed at the end, this captured me. I want to know where you found this gem. That was a clever piece of writing, well done.

    ReplyDelete