Thursday, February 28, 2013

100 Word Challenge BT Ishika Week 21



The branches of the thick, tangled trees had spread and twisted to form dark overhead tunnels and created unseen paths. I should have never joined this quest.Here I was at midnight in the middle of nowhere stuck with the world's worst driver, Liam. Then the car shuddered along the bone shaking trail. Clouds of dusts sprayed the widescreen and the car leaped into the air as the front tyres struck the pot holes.THUD!BANG! The car stopped suddenly and there was a long silence. I froze in horror,fear seized me in it's jaws................I sat corpse like.

2 comments:

  1. Adverbs, adjectives, alliteration and onomatopoeia- What a great cocktail! Super work, Ishika.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ishika, I like your very careful use of language and how effectively you create the sense of atmosphere. I'm not sure I'd use "Then" in "Then the car shuddered...": how about "As", then adding "clouds of dust..." as a clause? Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete