Tuesday, February 26, 2013

100 Word Challenge BT Ishika Week 20


Brownie Debacle!
Today was mum’s birthday! Caroline woke up early to prepare her mum’s breakfast. The kitchen was a warm welcoming room gleaming with polished wood. The sun spilt through the windows. Without wasting a second, the six year old followed the instructions on the packet. When the brownie was ready, she neatly positioned it on a silver tray and entered her mum’s bedroom. “Happy Birthday Mum! ²greeted Caroline. Mum took a bite and a frown formed on her face. “Did you separate the eggs from their shells?” posed mum. “Well, they didn’t mention it on the packet!”exclaimed Caroline.

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed the way that you built up this story, and I can just imagine someone I know making these Brownies!

    Please make sure that you send me your next entry by Friday...
    Mrs T

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!! I really liked your story...You used excellent vocabulary!!

    ReplyDelete