Thursday, February 21, 2013

100 Word Challenge BT Eera


Halloween
TTRRRRRRRRIIIIIINNNNGGGGG!!! Rang the alarm and I woke up with a screech! I realized I was late. Rapidly got ready and then rushed downstairs. Breakfast was already ready. Gobbled it up then packed my bag and hurried to school. Today was the school’s Halloween celebration and everyone was going to get a gift. Grace and I were waiting for long to open the presents. So at night we met and then opened them. And as we opened our presents, one of them really frightened us. It was a monster which popped out.
What a pity! It didn’t say that on the packet……One big Halloween fright, I say!

1 comment:

  1. Reading this, I can just imagine you getting ready for school in 2 minutes! The opening sentences certainly created an image of mad panic!

    Great idea.

    Mrs T.

    ReplyDelete