Friday, March 8, 2013

100 Word Challenge BT Ruvarashe


Trapped ?

The night had come and with it a sense of loneliness. This was the fifth time I had tried to escape and all I did was go in circle, leading me nowhere near freedom. By now I was beginning to lose my patience and my potential. I decided to try one more time and if I did not succeed I would have to do the unthinkable. Just as the temptation of giving up was rising ...
... there they were, SOME STAIRS. '' I am saved ,''I whispered to myself still gasping for air ...

2 comments:

  1. I found the phrase 'to lose my patience and potential' very powerful; I wish that I could find out what was going on...
    Super work, Ruvarashe

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very dramatic piece of writing and very mature. There are some powerful sentences in there such as 'the night had come and with it a sense of loneliness". I find this quite emotive. Also, you've used some good grammar to help build up the suspense and drive the story forward.

    Well done

    ReplyDelete