Friday, March 8, 2013

100 Word Challenge BT Rishikesh Week 22

All About Decisions


I was on a trip to the forest. I don’t know what it was called; something that sounded like ‘worst’. I got down at the stop. There were 2 buses waiting for me. #45 and #66. I had to make my decision quick. Try to remember…
Yes I had to take the #45.
I reached the forest.
There was a footpath. I –instead- took the hard path. I jumped over the fence and started my journey.
(45 minutes -or was it 45 days- later)
I found myself facing umpteen numbers of flights of steps. Decision immediately needed. Very dark now

2 comments:

  1. Lots of decisions in this story...I now want to read more to see if you made the right decisions or not! A good idea to make your story all about choices, I enjoyed reading this, Jane Hewitt team 100wc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rishikesh, I really do like your writing style, it reminds me of one of my favourite authors - fast-paced and concise.

    ReplyDelete