Friday, March 8, 2013

100 Word Challenge BT Ishita Week 22


                        Enchanted Steps  
               
Lost. I was simply lost.  My map was blurred by the uninterrupted rain which was like a downpour of tears, - the feeling of being vanquished bothered me- I was looking at a path which split into two ways with steps surrounded by green grass and tall trees. Being a detective and chasing gangsters was my job. A gangster name McKing was secretly hiding in this forest in Belgium. My eye caught the light of a lantern! However there wasn’t anyone holding it. Attracted by the lantern, I took a path and ascended the steps, unaware of what lay ahead.

5 comments:

  1. Wow, this is a great beginning to a possibly longer story. Your writing hooked me right from the start, with interesting ideas and vocabulary. You left me wondering what might happen next.
    A really great piece of writing, very well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Anonymous, your choice of vocabulary is brilliant and the story has such potential.

    Well done, Ishita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Ishita, well done!!!!!!!!!!You got into the week no.22 list.I mean the showcase!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree..your story is totally brilliant! Congratulations!!!!!

    ReplyDelete