Friday, March 8, 2013

100 Word Challenge BT Ishika Week 22


The Whispering Forest

I gazed at the scene.The trees were like a crowd of vivid green umbrellas, the branches swayed to the rhythm of the wind, their leaves fluttering like graceful butterflies.The dew-soaked grass glittered like a field of sparkling diamonds.I thought hard for a moment. Why would Aunt Claire keep me away from such a beautiful forest like this?
Then whispered a voice from the bushes, Do you think it's Annabelle, I mean The Princess Annabelle?.Who was behind the bushes and... how did they know my name? And why did they say The Princess Annabelle?

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful description of the forest Ishika. I love the idea of the trees being like vivid green umbrellas. You have used a lot of powerful similes in this work. Great use of punctuation too. Well done.
    Mrs Prior - Team 100WC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ishika, this is an excellent piece of descriptive writing. I think that I shall have to make you finish the story as I must find out about Princess Annabelle...

    ReplyDelete