Saturday, March 2, 2013

100 Word Challenge BT Divij


Speedy

I was pedaling hard on the road. Did I forget something; no, returning was not an option; I rushed on. The supermarket was straight ahead. BANG!!! A Car crashed in front. Think…think…think; I remembered a detour. I had to cover it in 20 minutes. There, the supermarket at last. Cars hastening past .But one didn't zoom past; the car stopped suddenly. It was not the type of car you would see every day, how can I put it, it was a car made of glittering gold, GOLD!? Yup, pure gold. It’s not what you see every day, is it?

2 comments:

  1. I liked the start of your story Divij. I wonder what you were running from or where you were trying to go? The start of the story really got me thinking!

    I'm impressed with your use of the semi-colon- just try not to over use them. It might make the reader think you're not quite sure where to put them!

    Keep reading good quality books and sharing your writing with us. Thank you.

    Kathryn (Team 100WC)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an action packed adventure! I thought that the 'Think...think...think technique was superb. Well done Divij.

    Mrs T.

    ReplyDelete