Friday, March 8, 2013

100 Word Challenge BT Felix


Dangerous  pursuit

I was running straight ahead, rock faces on each side, as if trying to squeeze me along  the tiny path which in fact  was so slim, that a horse would have had trouble coming through. So how could it be that I was being pursued by a horse ridden by a grim-looking knight, with a sword which would have sliced through the tough skin of a crocodile like a kitchen knife through a watermelon which had been rotting for 3 weeks. Thinking of these horrible facts kept me running. Suddenly  I came to a clearing with 2 stairways ,
which one should I choose ? I took the right one and noticed, it was a dead end, so I tried to run back but the knight was closing in...     



2 comments:

  1. Brilliant Felix, what an imagination - I loved your description of the the sword! Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Felix,
    I'm really impressed by this descriptive writing and agree with the previous comment about the sword.
    I felt quite panicky as I was reading which just shows how good your writing was!
    I wonder if you have written more of this story? If not, I really think you should!
    Keep up the good work.
    Mrs Radd (Team 100WC)

    ReplyDelete