Tuesday, March 5, 2013

100 Word Challenge BT Driti Week 22


Biggest Decision yet…


“Help!” a cry pierced through the forest. I scurried down the steps. The forest and its treacherous ways…how I feared them! Unwillingly, I descended deeper into the forest. I nearly fainted at the sight. A tiger was menacingly moving towards a khakhi-clad woman.  Should I go and save her? I noticed a gun lying on the ground. Reaching for it quickly, I pointed the gun straight at the tiger. Hearing the twigs break, it turned its attention towards me. The girl ran out, I shot the gun instinctively and it lay in front of me, dead.



2 comments:

  1. Driti, this is a superb piece of writing; a variety of sentence openers, an excellent choice of vocabulary and a fast-paced exciting story. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done for participating in this week's 100WC and writing such a superb piece of writing. Your use of descritpive langauge is excellent and really help to draw the reader in to the story.

    Remember to take care and proof read your writing because at first the character in trouble is a man and then he changes into a girl.

    Keep up the excellent writing.
    Miss Wallis - Team 100WC

    ReplyDelete