Friday, June 28, 2013

Thank you

Dear Year 6,

Thank you for all the beautiful presents and kind words which I truly appreciate.  We have enjoyed a fantastic learning journey together this year and I am so pleased that I have all the hundreds of photographs to remind me of our numerous visits and activities.

I shall create a blog for you, but it will not be today as I MUST pack for my trip to India tomorrow!

Today was an emotionally difficult day, but I know that you are all ready for the challenge of secondary school.

I look forward to hearing from you soon and seeing you in the Autumn.

Lots of love,

Mrs T.

4 comments:

  1. the new blog is 12-13y6reunion.blogspot.com, just check your email everybody for an invitation...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for setting this up Rishikesh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't received the mail Rishikesh

    ReplyDelete